Wednesday, October 18

boxing gloves

I bought boxing gloves and wraps. I really wanted red gloves but they didn't have them in the size I wanted :(. Oh well. This way I can keep boxing without having to use the smelly-no doubt-fungus-infested-gloves that they give us at the gym. They never disinfect them so they stink - like you can't even imagine. It takes 3-4 thorough hand washings to remove the stink from my hands. That's how bad they are. I didn't want to get them until I was sure that I'd stick with it. I've bought many things with the thought that I'd use them regularly, only to have them just sitting there for years after being used only once or twice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boxing -- you rock! That does sound like a blast. I did a little tae-bo a few years ago, without gloves of course, and it was great exercise. But boxing sounds really hardcore. :)

Petra said...

It's really fun - plus I seems to have a knack for it. The only drawback is that he makes us jog.