Sunday, December 10

9 days to go

That's right, in 9 days I leave for home -sweet T&T. Did a mock packing and realized that my suticase is not big enough. My plan was to take 2 suitcases - 1 med/1 sm but it kinda looks like I need to take 1 large instead of the medium. This is just the stuff I have as presents, etc. My cases are full and I haven't packed anything to wear/shoes/etc. Have a couple things left to get then I might try to get a cheap one this week. If not will have to use 2 medium instead. Nothing for it. I'd prefer to have med/sm since that's easier to cart around. I'll just have to get carry-cart.

Last week was busy. Have been doing paperwork all last week and will spend the the rest of this week doing the same. My self-evaluation is also due. I have to go in early tomorrow to finish it, send it to my boss. Then back to experimental write-ups. I have so many left to do. I thought about going in this weekend to do a few hrs worth but I was so exhausted. I think I may be getting a cold. This would really suck since I will be travelling/on holiday soon. Everyone in my immediate office space were sneezing/blowing their nose/hacking up their lungs last week. I've never met a group of people who are sick so frequently. One of them sounds like she has consumption-she really needs to take some antibiotics or something. I don't really care, I only care that I not catch whatever the hell it is she's got. I've been takign loads of zinc and vit C and drinking liquids.

Went to see "The Holiday". I really wanted to like this movie. Unfortunately, I really can't stand Cameron Diaz and she almost ruined it for me. I loved Kate Winslet's character and Jack Black's was great too. I could have done with CD's attempt at acting. I also didn't much care Jude Law's character very much either. I wish the movie only contained snippets of CD and JL and focused more on KW and JBs story. Yeah, it probably would have been a 90min movie instead of 130min but that would have been ok by me. I'll have to give a 1/2 thumbs-up.

No comments: