Monday, December 18

about 10 hrs to go

Didn't do much at work today - was finally feeling in the holiday way :) All my reportss are done and I even prrof-read it today. Cleaned out the crap left in my hood - had some waste to quench, then dispose of that took a couple hrs. Updated my lab notebooks - lagging a little since I spent the last couple weeks doing experimental reports. But it's all set now. Then I spent the rest of the day puttering around.

My packing is mostly done - still have to find space for a few things though. I'm really tired. Have to do the few dishes in my sink, then bed. Soon. I'd like to get to bed by 11:30 for the latest even if I'm not asleep but at least in bed - that'll be good enough. Have to be up around 6ish, depends on whether I wash my hair tonight or tomorrow. Then off to my friend's apt complex to park my car. She's going to give me a lift to the airport. Then I'll truly be on my way.

I have about 3 hrs to wait after I get to Newark then 5hrs to home.

All the best for the holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a safe flight and a great time with your family.

Anonymous said...

Now, you *do* remember you have to *come back* one of these days, right? :)

Petra said...

I'm back at last. More details later. I'm exhausted.