Thursday, November 23

happy thanksgiving

Half of the people at work yesteday were told they could leave after lunch -different dept but they basically do the same thing we do. Our dept didn't get that though, they told us we could leave around 3 or 4pm.
Kind of unfair but it was alright. I finished what I wanted to get done by 1:30pm and wandered around chatting to ppl until 3. I figured that made it more equal :)

It really was good because I had a couple things to mail then had to get my allergy shots. In a way it was a good thing because I would have the missed the beautiful sunset I saw as I was leaving the doctor's office. I don't see many sunsets but this one was worth taking a moment to enjoy it. I wanted to capture it somehow - I tried taking a pic with my phone but it didn't do it justice. Wished I had my digicam. So I guess it was worth leaving work a lbit later since I would probably have indoors at that time otherwise.

Got my dinner from Boston Market including slice of pumpkin pie. It doesn't feel like it's thanksgiving until I have pumpkin pie. The turkey I can take or leave as long as I have some other form of meat but the pumpkin pis is a must.

No comments: