Sunday, August 27

totally old navy

I'm totally an Old Navy whore. I shop there a lot. So it's was bound to happen that I'd be wearing an Old Navy T-shirt with the name on the front when I went there last night. I kind of forgot. I try not to go in the store whenever I'm wearing their name-branded mechandise. I was in the store for about 15min before I realized my faux-pa. At first I tried to hide it by holding up the clothes(I was going to try on) in front of me. Then I decided to just rock the hell out of it b/c it's not like I could take my shirt off. Maybe I should just not buy anymore name-branded shirts.

So should have done laundry yesterday. But after sleeping away most of the day I was just not in the mood. So I went shopping instead.
Laundry was not an option b/c it rained all day today.
I did some major rearranging/unpacking/cleaning today. Should have taken my inhaler before I started but I forgot and was just into getting stuff done. By 5 I was quite tired in addition to being wheezy. Made some good progress today. Cleared out most of the boxes and all that's left are the ones with books/CDs/DVDs next to the shelves they are going on. I'll be leaving that for another day. Going to bed early tonight. I'm really tired.

No comments: