Wednesday, August 16

sanity returns

At approx. 11am today I got connected, finally. You know that cable tv ad - the one where the guy is on his knees hugging the cable guy and crying b/c he's so happy to get cable. Well that was me this morning. Well, without actually hugging the guy or crying but the sentiment was there. It was a close thing.
Now I don't know what to watch or surf so I'm online while watching tv - the best of both worlds.

I'm kind of sleepy and it's barely 10pm. Might actually go to bed early. Feels like it should be Fri already. I've been going to work earlier than is my norm (7:15-7:45 instead of 8-8:30). But I haven't been going to bed earlier. NO wonder I've been tired lately. Went for a brisk walk Mon after work. Went to the gym Tues then bowling later that night. Came straight home today, needed the rest. Tomorrow supposed to "play tennis" with a couple friends - by "play tennis" I mean hit the ball occasionally but spend most of the time chasing after the missed tennis balls :). In any event a good cardio workout.

4 comments:

Petra said...

What is that supposed to mean?

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

It sounds like teen spam to me.

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

How did you go for that long without television? I can be celibate for years, but two days without TV and I'll lose my mind.

Petra said...

Sfc - it was not easy, I went out and did different things most nights and spent time away from my apt as much as possible. Work was good too cause at least I wasn't here staring at the walls. I was also not motivated to start unpacking either. Still it felt like I was going to lose my mind.