Monday, July 17

how we feelin? hot-hot-hot! hot-hot-hot!

The past week has been really good for me sleep-wise. I've been logging in 6-8hrs most nights without the aid of tylenolPM. My body is still doesn't know what's going on but I think it likes it :)

Going to bed soon. It's so hot in my spt now. My bedroom temp is currently 86° with 46% humidity (according to my trusty hygrometer). I've had to turn my AC down a notch every 30min or so. Lately I've been keeping it at 75° until I'm ready for bed then I turn it up to 77/78° with the energy-saver on for the night. Currently, it's set at 68° and I'm probably going to have to sleep in my living rm tonight.

For some crazy reason I thought it'd be a great idea to have a cup of hot chocolate. Now I'm boiling and the air doesn't seem to be making much difference unless I stand directly in front of my AC(which I've been doing every so often).

Need to get ready for bed. Maybe after I turn the pc off, that'll reduce some of the heat being generated in here. I'm sweating, just typing and sweating. Enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot chocolate in the summer? You're mad, I tell you -- mad!

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

It got to 105 here today. But, it's a dry heat (15% humidity), so it still sucks.

Petra said...

Jen - clearly I was having a mad moment, I blame the heat ;)

SFC - dry heat or not, 105 is just too hot.