Sunday, November 13

fake margarine

For those of you interested in what fake margarine looks like, here are a few pics.


This one is Non-hydrogenated Spectrum Natural Spread and it looked really gross when I opened it but tasted ok. I tried to mix it up but that only made it worse as you can see. The oils were separating out, ewww! It tasted like butter as it claimed but I couldn't bear to look at it.

The "Whipped" one (above) is great, but the "Natural" variety of this same brand tastes weird. Should have guessed that the Whipped would be better, after all, whipped cream cheese is so much better than regular, imho.

3 comments:

leesepea said...

Ewwwww.

Just use real butter!

Anonymous said...

All I can say for No. 1 is naaaasty.

Petra said...

No dairy diet, Leesepea, no dairy, one more week to go though.

Jennifer - it tasted ok, aren't I brave to actually put that on bread and eat it?