Friday, December 16

been very stressed

I've been very stressed this week. Partly or rather mostly due to this guy at work. To something I said which he took way out of proportion. Now it has escalated to the point where I'm very uncomfortable. Random people asking me questions or making comments. Not ready to get into detail about it here yet. But it has bothered me all week.

Switched back to using Advair this week since my regular Doc said I should as she's sure the muscle spasms I'v been having weren't due to it. Well, had more cramps today, both hands. Maybe b/c of the Advair or maybe my doc is right. Since I have been overly concerned about the stuff this guy said- simply can't let it go- my body is reacting to my anxiety about this. All this week I could feel my eye twitching from time to time. Even my jaw felt tight.

The last month before I graduated (from college) was something else. I was hoarse for a month, had constant eye twitches for 2 weeks straight (during finals). This was 3 1/2 yrs ago.

Have typed a lot today too so maybe that's contributing to the muscle spasms.

We had our dept party yesterday at a local bar/restaurant/game place. I always go to our dept parties b/c its like a free half-day. Plus we each get 2 drink coupons. The food was better than usual. Burgers, grilled chicken for sandwiches and the necessary fixings and salad. They're pool tables and played a few games with my friends. Half-way through, a guy I know from our IT dept (a fellow x-phile) asked me to play one of the FPS games with him. The rest of his team had left early and he figured a fellow fan wouldn't mind playing. (Plus he was paying :) It was more fun than I thought it'd be. We shot many dinosaurs.

This got me thinking - why is it that the guys who ask me out never take me on fun dates. Maybe I get offered dinner but usually it's just drinks or a movie. Why don't they ask if I want to go bowling or play pool after dinner. Or even go to an arcade and play games like that? It was fun. At least if there's something for you to do, it helps, you know.

No comments: