Tuesday, December 20

It's clear to me now...I'm a spas

Working out at the gym tonight, this kinda cute guy smiles at me, so I smile back...continue using different machines. Then I walk by him to get to another machine, and he goes - hi, how's it going? So I go - umm, hi, I'm alright. Then I think, what do I say now. My mind...total blank. So I just smile again and move on to the next machine. Several times this sort of happens without any more conversation. As I was leaving, my friend called out to me (she'd just noticed me leaving). So my friend and I chatted for a couple minutes. Guess who randomly walks by us. The guy. He made eye contact and seemed as if he was about to say something. Then he just kept walking.

Update on the Speed Dating. I said yes to further contact to a couple guys. 2 of them have since sent an email. I haven't answered yet. Don't know what I was thinking about where it was supposed to lead. It's just that this feels too much like online dating (which I tried for about 6 mths with little success). Don't really want to do that again. Also got an email from a guy I didn't say yes to. Kind of sad. He sent me this sad emoticon. What? Is that supposed to change my first impression and my mind? I don't know, but no intention of responding. Really should write back to the other guys though. Don't know what to say though. Not really in the mood to deal. Trying to get all my last minute errands done before my trip.

No comments: