Sunday, December 11

ever wish you could go back...

Ever wish you could go back and change stuff that happened in your life. Kind of like rewriting history in a way. Or re-living it. Even the not-so-happy stuff.

Got to love Harry Potter. Re-watching it now (chamber of secrets). Everytime its on tv I watch it again. I like the familiarity of it. And of other movies I like. Been swithcing between Harry Potter and LOTR.

I really should have done major cleaning today. Day has gone by in a flash and I haven't done much at all. Went to choir/church as usu. Then Coat Factory then chatted with family. A couple naps later and it's 9pm already.

I bought a wonderful new coat today (finally got to Burlington Coat factory - been meaning to go for about a month). This winter I wanted to get a full length coat. A dressy one. I found a bone-colored one which is not quite full-length but is 3/4 length which is good enough. The sleeves are a smidgen too long but I'm just going to have it adjusted 1/2" or so. The black ones I saw just didn't look right on me. I did see a red one I liked but it looked funny from the back - a little too big in the shoulders and just didn't drape well in the back. So hard shopping for coats when you're short. Many in the petite section didn't work either-too long. The demi-petite ones worked better but none were quite the right size or color. I have stayed away from wool coats in general because usually they itch. But I was looking for one that's fully lined. I bought one a couple weeks ago from Old Navy. And its alright but makes me look a little chunky. I don't think the double-breasted look is for me. Plus the sleeves really itch even though they're lined. Granted, I may well be a little chunky now(no exercising and all that) but I can't deal with the itching. So it's going back this week. I'd planned to return if I found another I liked better anyway so back it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that coat very much!