Friday, December 16

Tea cup brawl - only in Trinidad

I read news from back home a lot. Some of it from the local newspapers and also from the bbc news site. No matter the topic, there is always something funny about the stories, especially those in the local papers. I didn't read newspapers often when I liveed there but the online editions are something else. There doesn't seem to be any proof-reading happening to most of the stories there. I don't remember if it's the same for the printed versions. It's quite shameful really. To me anyway.

Here's a link to one of the gems - easy to read because it's from the bbc site.
Another interesting article, not based on T&T but about indentity in South Africa.
A few more interesting links here and here.
Seems like I was saving my week's worth of posting for today :)

No comments: