Saturday, December 10

Party

Have a party to go to later tonight. Should be fun. Quite a few people I know will be there and many that I've met before but don't know very well. I never know what to carry to parties. I usu end taking a bottle of wine or dessert or nothing. It's a Christmas party and being given by a friend of mine from work (the one I had a completely inappropriate dream about - totally inappropriate b/c 1) he's been with his girlfriend for 3-4yrs...2) I've met her and like her...3)we're buddies and I'm not a girl to him).

Anyhoo, he's pretty cool and funny. His parties are usu fun. More people accecpted than he expected so it'd good for me to get there on time instead of my usu fashionably late. That way I can get decent parking. It's going to be mainly hors d'oeuvres, drinks and desserts. He said not to bring anything. Usually I wonder what this really means. This "you don't have to bring anything". Well he clarified it for us. Sent a really funny email in Q&A format asking questions such as that. The bottom line was to bring a sober driver, small appetite and heavy drinking shoes. So that's that.

Going to the gym now (imagine...on a sat)

No comments: