Tuesday, June 6

Back on solid food again...Yay

So I'm back on solid food again - if you consider plain noodles in chicken broth to be solid food - then yes, I'm back to eating. Very small portions at a time. I can still hear rumbling in my lower abdomen but it's not as loud or as often as yesterday.

Stayed home from work today as well b/c this morning I still felt very naseated. Feel much better now though. Must be because I've eaten several times today, small portions. Got to keep stressing that cause the thought of eating too much is more than I can handle in my stomach's current fragile state. Definitely on the mend though.

Also had a fever last night but mostly gone today. I still have a headache even though I've taken tylenol, no help there. I was taking my advair and it was uncomfortable. To take it I have to open the mouthpiece part, exhale forcefully, then put the mouthpiece in my mouth and inhale forcefully. This hurts a little when you already have a headache and your lungs are congested. I was thinking that I don't get a high off of this and at least it'd be more fun if I did. Obviously I'm still a little delirious. I've never taken recreational drugs, ever. Not b/c I haven't had opportunity to do so, there were many times at college where it'd have easy as well as free but just never appealed to me. Well I was thinking that if I did drugs i'd at least have a brief high from it before all the side effects. Ok Ok with the advair, I can breathe but other than that all I get is sore throat, acid reflux, hoarseness. All business, no fun. I kind of had a point with this but I think I lost along the way. oh well :)

No comments: