Tuesday, June 27

slow days

Yesterday I told E about most of the crap from my 2nd/last date with the EB. E doesn't watch much TV(no cable even, imagine!). She thinks that TV would be much better if they made my life into a sitcom - The life and times of ...Yeah well I don't about that. I guess it's kinda funny. I'm not there yet though. Still pondering how to tell him "no more". Until I deal with that, I won't be able to let it go/laugh about it.
I think E means well and all but I don't know if I like the idea of my life such as it is providing entertainment for the masses.

Slow day today at work. I was so sleepy which didn't help. Figured I might as well get my allergy shots today since I didn't have tons going on - which means that I left work at 4pm. Considered going to the gym but changed my mind. Had to wash my hair anyway so did that and flat-ironed it. Now it's all glossy and bouncy. It only lasts a couple days though before the waves fall which just makes it less bouncy but, still cute :)

My insomnia has corrected itself now so I'm back to my regular 5-6hrs a night. I even went to bed earlier than usual last night and got 7hrs. Woke up a little groggy though. My body is just not used to more than 5hrs yet. I'm determined though to get more sleep - essential for weight loss - I've read several articles that say this is true. Another bonus of more sleep = I'm less crabby and as a result, people irritate me less.

I watched Kyle XY last night. I had hopes for it but it was just so-so. One bright spot in it is that Krycek(Nic Lea) from x-files is in it and is obviously a baddie though he's yet to say anything-they just showed him sitting in a truck spying/looking menacing (one of the best looks for Krycek :)

No comments: