Saturday, June 10

Huffy Biatch

Monday night was supposed speed dating night. Yeah so since I was in no shape to talk to people(stomach flu) I called to let them know I was ill and wouldn't be there. So first off, the woman got all huffy with me. Then she went into this diatribe...well you can't have a refund b/c we were giving refunds willy-nilly(her word) to people but then the management have craked-down and are enforcing their rule about no refund unless you give at least 24hr notice so you can't have your money back...

So I told her that I
a)only called to be courteous
b)didn't call her to talk about a refund
c)wasn't canceling for a trivial reason and only realized I was sick at 5am that morning so it would have been impossible to give her 24hr notice of it
d)Plus I didn't care about the [damn] money.

I was very polite, didn't actually swear even though she was a total bitch but I was already feeling like death and was in no shape to talk to her for longer than I needed to. She acted like I was getting an attitude with her and all I'd said was that I was too sick to make it, even told her that it was stomach flu. Her whole attitude really pissed me and if I was not feeling like death I may have been a lot less polite.

No comments: