Tuesday, June 6

things that make me feel like gagging

So I'm watching Shania's concert on CMT - no shame - love me some Shania. She looks fabulous, must be totally worth it not eatingmeat if you get to look like her. Of course the money probably doesn't hurt either :) Ok she invites this guy onstage to supposedly fulfill some request of his. Then of course he calls out his girlfriend to the stage. I'm like, God no. I'm telling you that if my boyfriend tries that with me I am so not going on the damn stage. I think it's the chessiest thing ever. Then to top it off, we get to watch the newly engaged couple dance in the background while she sings. I don't think so. Now is a great time to check the current score for the Yankees-Red Sox game.

Another that almost made me gag happened a while ago. I don't often go back and erase or rewrite stuff but I've been feeling kinda bad about what I worte here about my friend. Really need to deal with her face to face instead of passive-aggressively on the blog or not at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've discovered the cause of your stomach flu ... it's that girl and her boyfriend. :)

Petra said...

that or maybe I'm just a bitter shrew.