Saturday, June 24

hell week...not quite but close

Not much posting of late. Barely any sleep. I've slept through the night 2 days this week. And I took tylenolPM both those nights. And yeah its 2:20am and I'm posting now and not asleep. I got home over an hour ago. Although I'm exhausted, I just can't turn my mind off enough to actually fall asleep so I figure i'd do something instead. I hoping that this whole insomnia pattern I've fallen into will spit me out soon.

Saw "An Inconvenient Truth" tonight. I thought it was pretty good except that no practical tips were given through it. If I'd gone to see it alone(I went with a group of 5) I'd have left way before the credits which did have tips slipped in between them.

Some effer tonight stuck gum on my car window. yeah, WTF is with people? I was so mad but consoled myself with the fact that said effer could have stuck it on the body of my car in a place where I wouldn't have noticed it immediately...then would have had a hell of a time removing it tomorrow or whenever after it turned to the congealed mess that gum eventually becomes.

No comments: