Friday, June 30

emeril

I used to really dislike Emeril. Why does he need his own band for his show? Anyway, I got over it and must confess that I am entertained whenever I watch him. I do love Paula Deen though. Tonight she's guest cook on Emeril's show. There's nothing like a chef who really loves food. I don't trust the uber-skinny chefs. Do they ever taste anything they make? For real? I doubt it.
Tonight, Paula said that she never used to like avocado until she found out it was fattening. Then she tried it, loved it and has been eating it ever since :) Gotta love Paula Deen (she's always "fixing to start somethin" :)

Today was a slow day. Only a few things to do. Went out for a curry with the guys. De-licious. Haven't had curry in some time - the Naan was hot and the curried dishes were tasty. I had 2 plates - not small plates either. So stuffed when we got back to work. Woke up earlier than usual today so I just got ready and got to work at 7:30am. This was good b/c then I got to leave early. I could have left even earlier than I did - I left at 3:45pm - cause my boss left at 3 and said I shouldn't work alone and should also leave soon.

Long weekend. We have Mon off as well. So, long weekend plus only have 3-day work week next week.

I had a weird reaction to one of the allergy shots I got on tues. Took a picture of it but my camera/pc are not on speaking terms at the moment so I can't post it but let me just say that it's not pretty.

No comments: