Monday, June 5

sick sick sick

Woke up this morning at 5am with the most awful stmach cramps. Within ten minutes I realized it was something serious. Either I had food poisoning or some kind of stomach bug. Gah! Awful awful awful. Gross alert! Think sitting on the loo with bucket in hand. At least I didn't have any accidents on the floor. Optimistic even when I feel like death warmed over :)

Called in sick of course. I sounded awful on the phone. I know this b/c when M answered and I told him I wasn't coming in today before I even explained, he asked if my allergies were acting up. Cause I'm hoarse of course of course :) Couldn't take the zantac today since I've not eaten much of anything and also skipped my allergy spray this morning - too sick to be bothered.

Made a rehydrating solution with sugar/salt/water. Apart from a few galsses of that(small sips every so often), all I've had today is a plain bagel - most of which didn't stay in my stomach for long (eewww, right?) and 5 crackers spaced out over the course of the day.

Still feel ill but nowhere near as ill as I did for most of the morning. The thought of eating anything substantial makes me feel more naseated. The only time I can't eat is when I'm really sick.

Not sure about work tomorrow - hope I feel better than I do at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»