Tuesday, January 24

I think I've really fixed it this time

Ok, so I think I've really fixed it this time. Went into my settings on blogger and found...13 comments...that I've never seen before. Granted 3 of them were ads. I'm sorry I missed them at the time. Don't think I was ignoring you (my dear readers). Just not very savvy at layout/adapting blog stuff. Just went back to read them. Probably should have just read them while they were easily accessible in the 'moderate comments' section. I have to do things the hard ways always. Sigh! So instead of doing that (reading them there) I published them then realized I'd have to look up each individual post to read them. Silly billy :)

On the iPod: If the World Crashes Down-Enrique Eglesias

My latest toy is this mouse. Still getting used to the buttons. It came last night. My neighbor had to sign for it. Why can't amazon have UPS leave stuff at my door. No one will take it, I live in a really safe neighborhood. Plus the stuff in the box cost about $25. I can uderstand if its an item over $100. But having to sign for a book/mouse is so ridiculous to me. Don't get me wrong. I love amazon. Estimated arrival date was Jan 27th and it got here Jan 23rd so I'm not complaining about their promptness. That I love.

1 comment:

Petra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.