Friday, May 26

Have not been able to sleep. Well, it's more like I've not felt like sleeping so i just stay up and watch tv or surf the net. Been up until mignight or 1am every night this week. Not good.

Still up at 12:32am. Not good. I don't know why I just can't go to bed early or at a decent time so that I can get more sleep. How do normal people or people with nomral sleep patterns do this?

I went to the gym tonight(or last night rather :) and did cardio. Was exhausted when I got in and took an extra long shower. After that I looked at my face in the mirror and I thought - you look exhausted, you really need to get to bed early tonight. Am I asleep? No. I gotta go to bed now. This is nonsense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»