Saturday, May 27

start of long weekend

Went over to C&Ts for dinner and movie last night. Dinner was delicious as it usually is over at their house. When I got there, the dogs barked up a storm well like they do whenever I go over - as if they've never seen me before. It's a little intimidating, 2 big german shepherds barking at you. But after a minute they calmed down. So the one who does the drive-by lickings and I have progresed in our relationship. Before she'd lick me and run.Last night she licked my hand then demanded to be petted. So I petted her for a while. Then the other one who growled at me last time also demanded to be petted. With him you can't stop petting him until he's ready, else he gets upset. So I pettted him for 5min straight all the while telling him how handsome and cool he was. Also petted one of the cats. They usually hide when people come over/from the dogs. but one came right up to me like he finally approved of me. He's a fat kitty, grey and cute. Animals are so easy to please sometimes. It's really cool. You pet them = they're happy. Know what I noticed about how I talk to animals? very similar to the way I talk to babies.

We also went out for a drive and we saw the perfect house for me (if I could afford one and was currently in the market for one that is). It was stucco with tile roof and have turrets like a castle. Very cool. i told them that it'd be perfect for me b/c then everyone would know that i'm a princess without me having to tell them all the time :)

Long weekend. So wonderful. My plan is to get a few groceries and then stay in and watch movies. May go for a drive on Mon since it's supposed to be really hot. If it is my apt will be unbearable-so I'll have to eaither go for a drive or to the mall. I have to call the landlord Tues to get them to put my air-conditoner back in my window. It took 3 weeks for them to come take it out of my window during winter. So I may have a bit of a wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»