Sunday, May 21

Life lessons

When you have acid reflux and you eat crap late at night, drink alcohol or caffeine or eat chocolate or worse...all three, you wake up the next day feeling like crap. your throat hurts like hell especially when you only sleep for 4hrs.

That's what I did last weekend and I was pain when I woke up last Sun. So this weekend I did not eat anything after 930pm and no alcohol or chocolate. Did have caffeine-free tea which still has some caffeine but real low dose so I figured it'd be ok. Last night was really tough-not eating after 930, I was so craving some chocolate but I resisted and had a cuppa tea instead. This morning felt great. Probably also because I cleaned my apt yesterday and slept on fresh sheets. nothing like it.

I was really hoarse this afternoon after talking to my family but that's been happening whenever I use my voice for too long.

No comments: