Tuesday, May 16

Latest iTunes

Seven Nation Army...The White Stripes
Beyond the Sea...Kevin Spacey (I prefer his version to the original Bobby Darin)
Feel So Numb & Living Dead Girl...Rob Zombie (great car tunes)
La Tortura...Shakira & Alejandro Sanz
Over my Head (Cable Car)...The Fray
Temperature...Sean Paul
Hung Up...Madonna (I've been playing this on repeat ever since, my friend E pointed out that this song would be even more awesome in German, so now I've gotta learn some German :)
Somewhere Only We Know... Keane
No One Knows...Queens of the Stone Age(the base guitar in this is fantastic)
These Words(I love you, I love you, I love you)... Natasha Bedingfield

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Over my head song. I listened to it over and over (haha, unintentional pun) in London and Spain.

Petra said...

It's a great song :)