Thursday, May 25

idol over finally

So I watched parts of the final idol show last night. Meatloaf and Dionne Warwick were both awful. Prince was so cool, doing his thing as only Prince can do it. Got to see Ace once more :) and Chris. Oh well. So I won a total of $2.67 from my idol or should I say 'idle' bets. One guy won $60(he had 2 big bets) and the other big winner got $21. It was fun while it lasted, I can't deny it.

Tonight I'm watched "so you think you can dance". Just for the entertainment value. In a word...hysterical. There was this one guy/girl who referred to him/herself as a gender chameleon, I kid you not. Then he did all these weird facial expressions while lip-syncing and 'dancing'(I use that word veerrrry loosely) to Irene Cara's "what a feeling".
During the show tonight, I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. I have not been so amused in a long time.

Also, sprint I think, has a new ad for their phones. Hilarious. These 2 guys are in a locker room comparing their phones. So one guy says, my phone has a security feature/theft deterrant. So the other guy goes...theft deterrant? First guy says...try to take my wallet. 2nd guy tries and 1st guy throws his phone at him. in his face. Why is that so funny? I don't know. I do know that I laugh myself silly everytime time I see that ad. It's fresh everytime even though I know what's coming.

1 comment:

Petra said...

Ummm, thanks Cap'n