Friday, August 19

Female problems: probably more than you want to know...feel free to stop reading

I had the most horrible cramps tonight. Worse pain ever, they brought tears to my eyes. I hobbled over to my pc to check to make sure I that don't have appendicitis. And I don't think I do cause the pain's on the wrong side...small comfort. FYI appendicitis symptoms start with pain near your navel which moves to lower right side. I never remember which side and always have to check.

I recently went on the pill to try to control these awful cramps and I suppose it's helping cause usually I have 3 days of crippling pain that OTC pain killers are no match for. So I guess I should be thankful that it's been reduced to 1 day of agony (so far). I'm also one of the unlucky ones who get my monthly visitor for 7-8 days and I am usually very irregular. So I've been looking forward to having reduced days, regularity, and what I thought would be no more pain. Maybe I have to be on the pill for longer than a month for this to happen.

It sucks though cause no position is comfortable...not sitting, standing or lying down. Tried a hot water bottle but the pressure of it made the pain worse.

Took some Midol about an hour ago and it finally seems to be working. Thank God.

No comments: