Sunday, August 21

Making the blog more friendly and other stories

I'm just starting to customize my blog, changing stuff from the template I started with. Some of the code looks a little familiar to me, not exactly but close to some I've seen before. I'm no computer programmer but I once took a class in basic Java programming in college. Kind of as a dare. I know, sounds insane. But no books or term papers were required for this class. In college, I hated writing papers, 2p/5p/don't even mention 25p, I avoided them whenever I could. So the Java class which at first sounded crazy, started sounding like a reasonable class to take as a breather for my required classes. I majored in chemistry. Unfortunately, I spent far more time on that one java class than I did on my junior level chemistry classes. But you live and you learn.
Anyhoo, I'm starting to have some fun with it.
So there'll soon be changes galore. I'm going slowly cause I don't want to screw it up and lose stuff I want to keep.

No comments: