Tuesday, April 25

busy little bee

I was too tired for the gym last night. I wished I'd gone. Cause tonight I was at work until after 7pm working on my presentation. Yeah cause I (foolishly?) volunteered to give mine tomorrow. When I volunteered, I hadn't exactly started it yet. Anyhoo, normally I'd still go to the gym but I had to ahem, go, and I can't in public(like at the gym or work) so I had to come straight home. Sorry, TMI.

Well, my presention's mostly done. Still have to finsh a couple slides but I know what's going on them. Then proof-read, save to jump drive. Already requested and got laptop from work to use for it. Our prof uses Mac so we have to bring our own if we use PC. Might try to do a dry run of it before class.

Tomorrow got to be ready early to give C a lift to work. No going in like a bum and leaving home at 8am. Then class and gym, maybe. Class is scheduled for 1h later than usual so that means we prob won't get out until 645pm or 7.

No comments: