Sunday, April 2

Something is seriously wrong with my pc. I've been getting the blue-screen-of-death almost every day now. It generates an error message when I turn the pc back on. The message says that it's hardware failure:replace failed component. It doesn't know which component, it thinks it may be the RAM or CPU or power supply or system board. Have to call Dell. My pc's still under warranty so that's something.

Got my hair done (relaxed) and cut last night. Went shorter than I have in a long time. Was trying to decide if to go shorter or stay closer to medium length. My hairdresser goes "it's just hair, it will grow back". So I decided not to be a baby and just go with the shorter do. I love it. When she was done, she sadi that it looked like Condoleeza Rice. A scary fact that I found to be true when I put my glasses back on. But I fixed it when I got home. So now it's more me, shorter but very cute. I think she cut about 3-4in off. I was trying not to wince openly with all the snipping going on. But it's great and it'll be much easier to blow dry/flat iron as it's shorter. Just in time for Spring/Summer.

No comments: