Thursday, April 6

iTunes

I bought my first iTune a couple weeks ago - Bad Day by Daniel Powter. I just love this song.

Tonight I bought myself a gift certificate for iTunes (that way I can control the spending :).

Tonight I bought:
Move Along & Dirty Little Secret...All-American Rejects
Unwritten...Natasha Bedingfield
The Image of the Invisible...Thrice
Savin' Me...Nickelback

I just love these songs.

My friend C recently burned me a copy of Flood...They Might Be Giants
Hadn't heard of them before. Both C & E said they loved them when they were in college. Had a quick listen from C's iPod at work.
The ones I like best are
1. Particle Man. 2. Istanbul(not Constantinople) 3. Someone Keeps Moving My Chair
They are so funny, catchy too :)

Got to go to bed. Went to this networking thing at a local community college (I volunteered, sorta). More tomorrow. Bed now.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I totally forgot about They Might Be Giants! There were some great songs on that album... which I don't currenlty have. I may have to make my own iTunes purchase soon :)

Petra said...

You may have to - they'd be totally worth it :)