Wednesday, April 26

Can finally breathe now. Presentation's over. I got in done as I wanted and thought it went well. Didn't get too many stump-the-speaker questions. There was one that I didn't quite know the answer to but I think it'd be hard to tell from my response that I had no idea (lots of hand-waving).

We actually got done with class right at 630 so I was glad cause I figured gym would be no problem and I could still be home in time for Alias. Well in my haste, after dropping E back at work, I forgot to take the laptop back in to work. So I had to lug it up my 2 flights tonight - didn't want to risk leaving it in my car overnight. Especially since I had to park in the boonies. Don't know how people lug them around with them all the time.

Went to the gym. It's so weird. I was thinking yesterday -5 days without going to the gym, I need to go. Then I was kind of stressing thinking that I wouldn't be able to go until Fri. then I thought, that'd be only 1 day this week, not good. I've come a long way from being satisfied with going in 2-3 times a month.

Got home at 815pm so decided to wait till 9 after my VCR has finished taping Alias to watch it from the beginning. Finally, it's 9pm, gotta go now.

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

You need to email me if you want the goods...cuz I didn't see your email anywhere!

Petra said...

ktp-just emailed you, thanks.