Wednesday, April 12

A few of us in the american idol pool email each other at work about who we think is leaving next on idol - today I said that I wished Katherine would leave next. To which J replied - you suck. Yeah well so does Katherine. He acts like I've committed blasphemy by even saying that I think she should go next. Whatever! Ok so she's not the worst singer, I know. I figured out why I don't like her - she reminds me of Katie Holmes. Nuf said.

Went to the doc today because I still have a bad sore throat. She thinks it's some form of viral pharyngitis (her words). Uh-huh.

Good news - negative strep test.
Bad news - no antibiotics.
Good news - can take 3 Motrin every 6hrs.
Not-so-good news - also have to gargle with warm salt water(not my fav thing in the world).

She also said I need to sleep more. Yeah, I know. Apparently, 5-6hrs is not enough sleep. What I actually get is more like 4-5hrs a night. For most of today, I've felt shattered. Still went to the gym tonight. Got Chinese take-out 'chicken in garlic sauce' for dinner. Very good. Ate it right from the box with my handy-dandy chopsticks. I bought several sets of chopsticks in Japantown whne I went to San Fran last year. They are really cool. I alternate between them. What's the use of having stuff if you don't use them right?

Really need to go to bed now. Nite all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could learn to use chopsticks. They're so much cooler than forks.

Petra said...

They are pretty cool. I don't think I use them exactly how to say to use them, that position is just not natural for me - I have my own way of holding them and it works: I can pick food up and hold it long enough to eat it :)