Monday, April 10

Watching The One with Jet Li on FX. I first saw this movie when I was in college with my roomie. Good times. Nothing like a good kick-up(trini slang for martial arts movie), and it's even more entertaining b/c he's fighting with himself. I just love how with each fight, they assume a pose/stance and then their opponent either matches it or comes up with his own. So cool. Our fav part in this movie was at the end where Jet Li's alterego goes, "You're my bitch now". If you've not seen this movie and it sounds at all interesting to you, see it soon. On FX they show the DVD version of movies and they also show all the special features. Amazing.

Correction: what he says is - "I'm nobody's bitch...you are mine"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, happy birthday!!!!! Sounds like you had a really good one. Sorry I'm a day late.

Petra said...

Thanks Jen :)