Thursday, April 20

Lately I'm been bidding on stuff on ebay. I even bid on things I actually might use. Other stuff I bid on just because. Luckily I've only won one thing so far :)

I was just in a mini bidding war over a gameboy advance sp. Do I need it? Of course not. I think it'd be cool to have though. I was just about to up the bid in the last min - diabolical? maybe a little. I should just get one on amazon or not at all. No point bidding on something on ebay and end up paying the same price it'd be on amazon.

Up late again. Should not be up now.

Watched Alias, finally back for the final eps. I kinda wanted to watch Bones tonight as well. I was trying to figure out how to watch/tape one and watch the other. I have a 2nd tv and finally decided that I was going to watch Bones and tape Alias on the TV hooked to my cable/VCR - then watch Alias later or tomorrow. But when it started I couldn't resist watching Alias live. So no Bones tonight. Oh well. Maybe they'll have a repeat of it in a few weeks. Alias was pretty good tonight. Sam's also an Alias fan. I wish I was brave enough/willing to face possible rejection. Then I'd just ask him out and not torture myself with this whole crush thing everyday.

My Mum told me to try gargling with peroxide diluted with water for my sore throat. It worked a treat. Today was the first day in over a week that my throat hasn't been sore. Have been gargling at night with peroxide/water the last couple days and in the morning with salt/water.

Went to the gym Mon and Tues. Did 30min of cardio on Mon. On Tues I did 30min on wieght machines and 50min on bike/treadmill. It felt good and I didn't feel like stopping so I just kept going. My legs were a bit sore today but not terribly so. Today was a rest day-may go tomorrow.

Thinking of taking Fri off from work. Was planning a little road trip to MA but with the high price of gas (over $3/gallon), I'm not sure if I want to now after all. Plus I need to get my oil changed and I should probably get it done before I take any long drives. I'll decide tomorrow. May take the day off in any case. So tired. Off to bed.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Ahh, I am also up late when I should be in bed... and I've been bidding on ebay when I usually never do, although I often am happy that I lose the auction since the first flush of 'I need that!' recedes during the light of day...

Petra said...

Too true Ann, too true :)