Tuesday, April 4

random stuff

I feel good...knew that I would...I feeeell good...knew that I would....so good...so good...I've gotta you...bop bop bop bup. A little James Brown anyone?

Now listening to: Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas. I like this song. Parts of it reminds me of the Dub music I used to listen to in high school.

You know your workouts are making a difference when the trainers at the gym notice. There's a trainer at my gym who quite friendly and always says hi to me. Last week he told me that I looked like I'd lost some weight and asked how much. I proudly told him "5 lbs". I'm thinking of trying the boxing class. Looks like it'd be fun. Also it doesn't look as dorky as most of the other classes look to me. Today I was using some free weights near the mirror (mirror's good so that i can keep my shoudlers level between reps). Anyhoo, he walks by and says, "you know you're pretty, you don't to be looking in the mirror to keep reminding yourself". Yeah, well, he made me laugh. But I kept on counting my reps. I'm into this whole gym thing now.

I missed my usual mon-gym-night. So I went tonight instead. If I feel like it, I'll go do some cardio tomorrow.

My b'day is this coming Sun. Last year for my big 30, my friends threw me a big party with food and cakes -yummy chocolate-ganache/mousse-goodness. It was great. This year though I don't want a big bash. I'm thinking of maybe going out to dinner with a few friends, then maybe sing some kareoke, then dancing. Haven't been out dancing in forever. It's time.

No comments: