Saturday, October 1

Adventures in Karaoke

I've done a lot of Britney Spears' fast stuff as well as the boy bands Backstreet Boys and the occasional Insync. Bon Jovi is also a fav of mine. Songs I've done more than once:
  • Baby, One More Time / Oops I Did It Again / Lucky...Britney Spears
  • Bye, Bye, Bye...Insync
  • Everybody / I Want It That Way / The One...Backstreet Boys
  • Bad Medicine / You Give Love A Bad Name / Wanted Dead or Alive...Bon Jovi
  • Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous / The Young & the Hopeless / The Anthem...Good Charlotte
  • Material Girl / Like A Virgin / Like A Prayer...Madonna
  • I Will Survive...Gloria Gaynor
  • What's My Age Again...Blink 182
  • You Remind Me / Someday...Nickelback
  • Always...Saliva
  • Livin' La vida Loca...Ricky Martin
  • Numb...Linkin Park
  • California Love...Tupac

Songs I've tried but will never do again...most didn't sound the way they do in my head and/or were not in my range (too high or low)...many were suggestions from friends
  • Crazy For You...Madonna
  • American Pie aka the longest song ever...Don McLean
  • All The Small Things...Blink 182
  • Mickey...Toney Basil(my friend's pic, I knew it'd be too high but still give it a try)
  • If It Makes You Happy / Soak Up The Sun / Picture...Sheryl Crow (I'd planned to do both parts myself but the DJ insisted on singing with me)
  • Somewhere I Belong...Linkin Park
  • Overprotected...Britney Spears
  • Any Man of Mine...Shania
  • Whenever, wherever...Shakira
  • You Oughta Know...Alanis Morissette

Songs I've yet to do but probably will eventually

  • Mr. Brightside / Somebody Told Me...The Killers
  • Hannah Jane...Hootie & the Blowfish
  • Untitled (How Could This Happen to Me)...Simple Plan
  • Summer of '69...Bryan Adams
  • Let It Out...Hoobastank

2 comments:

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

80s music is always a good karoke pick.

Petra said...

Definitely :)