Friday, October 21

Dang paperwork

That 20+ page report...today I found out that its has to be more like a 50 page report because I also have to write up all the intermediates, not just the final compounds. Crap and double crap. I'm really going to have to go in early Mon and try to get through a chunk of it. Have practice for our review Tues afternon then our review is on Wed plus I have a couple things to clean up in lab. So I only have 3 days this week to work on it. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of next week. So that my immediate supervisor can review it before it goes to our group leader. Trying not to think about it too much. I thought about going in this weekend but you know what? I'm not. I work enough during the week.
I spent most of the morning completing my review slides. So at least those are done. My eyeballs hurt. I was not made to stare at a computer screen all day.

No comments: