Wednesday, October 19

Listening to...Audioslave

I wasn't a big fan of Soundgarden or Rage Against the Machine but for some reason I really like Audioslave which features former lead singer of Soundgarden (Chris Cornell) and the rest of the RATM excluding their front man (Zack de la Rocha).

I liked a few of the songs on their first self-titled album, especially Cochise which probably got the most airplay. Their latest, Out of Exile is even better. The guitars on most of the tracks have an almost hypnotic cadence to them which draws you in. Makes me wanna just jump up and rock out! Especially, the first track - Your Time Has Come. This album is worth it just for that song and my other favourite - Doesn't Remind Me. The title track is mellow, well, it starts off kinda mellow :) This is a great rock album.

No comments: