Wednesday, October 26

Last night I noticed that...

...I have this odd rash on my forehead. I noticed while brushing my teeth and moved closer to the mirror for a closer look. Ewww. This morning it was mostly gone. Just after lunch I noticed it was back again. So I showed my friend and she was not concerned. She said that she gets 'flare-ups' of pimples all the time. This never happens to me. So I am concerned.

I call the nurse at my doctor's office and tell her about said rash and she isn't concerned either. She told me "people get rashes like that all the time". I don't. I pay attention to stuff like that and the only time I get a rash is when I'm having an allergic reaction to something. But I've never had one on my face before. I get pimples, sure, one or two at a time. Never like this. If I had a working digi-cam, I'd take a picture to show as evidence. So I ask the nurse if she thought it might be an allergic reaction to the singulair since that's the only recent change. True I'm off dairy but I haven't started eating that I haven't before. So I don't know what the dilly is? I think if I wake up tomorrow and the rash is still there, I'm going to stop the singulair for a few days and see if the rash goes away. It's really itchy tonight, took an antihistamine 10 min ago so it should kick in any moment now.

The sore throat has morphed into another freakin cold. So I was coughing a lot and even sneezing today. And of course, I'm hoarse again. The dark depths of Mon night haven't returned so that's good.

Currently watching Sabrina-the college years - and Morgan just said the best line...Hellooooo, trying to express an emotion here...I just love her character's self-centered way.

Finally found the THING. I try to drink water a lot but often only have half a glass at a time. Then I get a fresh glass instead of finishing the old one so I usually end up having several glasses all around my apt. On Sun I was clearing some of these glasses away and there it was. Dead in one of the glasses. Still made me scream a bit b/c I was almost to the kitchen with it before I noticed. Ewww! Of course the glass had to go in the trash, wrapped in a bag which I knotted twice, just in case.

1 comment:

Petra said...

Hey Gradgirl - the thing was an earwig, I think. It looked like a large bush bug to me though that probably has no meaning for you but that's what we call it back home except that they're usually green not brown.