Wednesday, September 21

Cepacol wonderful cepacol

I've gotten so used to being able to get my thoughts down anytime I feel the need but last night there were a couple glitches. Some weird system failures - once with blogger going down so that I couldn't publish. It still saved my blog from last night so that's good. Then I got the blue-screen of death on my pc which made me scream and so I watched baseball instead of trying find out what the hell went wrong with my pc.

I'm in the late stages of a cold or something. Sinus headaches on weekend have evolved in a nasty sore throat. Have had it most of today. The Cepacol lozenge I took worked great for 15 min, I could actually feel the "numbing relief" they claim on the package.

Unfortunately it has worn off now and it's only been 40 min. Still better than the stupid strepsils I took at work, which only work while they are in your mouth. I had 6 in an hr, then thought I should probably slow down. Have to wait at least an hr before I can take another Cepacol. Also did this saline irrigation thing which works for a while in that it reduces the sinus pressure and relieves some of the congestion-but it's feels really weird spraying saline solution up your nose.

Might stay home tomorrow, no fever though, just feels really raw in the back of my throat and it hurts when I swallow. I'm going to bed early tonight, for real.

2 comments:

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

Nyquil is my choice for flu and colds. Although, you really can't take it at work.

Petra said...

No you can't and the last time I took it at night I slept till 11am the next day - a work day too.