Wednesday, September 7

Nothing Important Happened Today

I did call last night. Got answering service. Left a short message. No call back yet. Trying not to make too much of it. Trying not to create scenarios for why he hasn't called yet. Trying to distract myself. Re-watching Alias.

Actually got to work at 8am today. Before my boss. Oh the satisfaction of being at my bench working when he walks in - can't expain it :-)

One would think that I'd want to repeat that feeling more often. Doesn't take that much. Just getting there by 8 or just before. But I can't seem to do it unless there's a pressing reason.

I was only early today(for me anyway) b/c we had dept meeting at 8:30 and I had stuff to do before our group meeting at 10. Today was long in spite of my meetings. Meetings usually make the day shorter but I worked 9 1/2h today. Then did a little shopping at the 'evil empire' (as my friend refers to Walmart). SO I'm more tired than usual and its barely 10pm

Not much else to say tonight. Going to play text twist then early night for me.

Stuck in my head earlier today at work: If the World Crashes Down...Enrique Iglesias. No words today just hummed :) I don't think my boss recognized it...ha ha

No comments: