Monday, September 12

Sometimes I freak myself out

A lot of times when I ask for things specifically, they come to me. Sometimes it takes a week or more but it's freaky because they are things or wishes I don't actively seek out. Sometimes I just say it out loud.

I usually only tell my family about it when it happens. I say something to the universe at large and she often answers. My Mum is very spiritual and she's a big believer in asking the universe for the things you want/need, and if the time is right or the wish is right, it'll come. And you have to give thanks when it does.

Anyway, last night I wrote on my other blog about some Alias tapes I lent out. I was thinking of emailing and asking about them today. Didn't really plan to actually send the email until later this week though.

At work this morning, I was checking my email and guess what I see? an email from the guy with the tapes. When I saw his name in the sender, I was a little freaked out.

In the email, he asked where my lab was so he could bring them for me (he works in a different building). He actually brought them for me today. How freaky is that? I mean cause he's had them since May I think. I can't even remember exactly, it's been so long. And he brings them to me today.

I figure that either he saw my blog last night and figured out it was me and brought them b/c of that or the universe delivered...again. He and I chatted for a bit when he dropped them off but he didn't mention my blog but maybe he wouldn't. If it was me, I wouldn't.

In any event, now I can rewatch season 4 before the 5th one starts at the end of Sep. So thanks universe :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I have learned to be very careful with what I wish for... because I often get it.

Petra said...

And sometimes you want to give it back right? I do sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah... or I get what I want, but I wasn't specific enough so it comes out differently than I'd expected...