Thursday, February 2

Could be, who knows?

Had a nice little chat with Sam today, we were both using a couple analytical instruments and walked back to lab at the same time. I don't think I was a total spas so that's really good. Keep trying not to get too excited around him, don't want to scare him away. At this point he could be interested. I don't know for sure but it kinda seems that way. I'm trying not to think about all the other times I've been here before - the beginning where the possibility for great things are endless...it's almost the best part. Well for me it is the best part. Things have never seemed to work out in quite the way I've wanted or expected. Sometimes this was a good thing and other times I was just hurt. Taking it day-by-day.

I've had songs from musicals in my head last couple days - tonight's song is "Something's Coming" from West Side Story

Could be!
Who knows?
There's something due any day;
I will know right away,
Soon as it shows.
It may come cannonballing down through the sky,
Gleam in its eye,
Bright as a rose!

Who knows?
It's only just out of reach,
Down the block, on a beach,
Under a tree.
I got a feeling there's a miracle due,
Gonna come true,
Coming to me!

Could it be? Yes, it could.
Something's coming, something good,
If I can wait!
Something's coming, I don't know what it is,
But it is
Gonna be great!

And on that note, I will say g'nite :)

No comments: