Saturday, February 18

This week wasn't all bad

This past week wasn't all bad. Did have a nice chat with Sam yesterday, went for a visit to his lab. I am happy that I was able to talk to him for about 15 min coherently without sounding like a spas. This means that my crush has entered the next stage.

The soup was much better today, added more water and let it simmer a bit more, yummy :)

Last night I didn't turn my alarm on, wanted to sleep in. Still got at 6am though but that was ok cause I was able to take my asthma meds and went back to sleep until 10am. Read and had a leisurely breakfast. Then was all business. Did major furniture-moving cleaning of my entire apt, dusting and everything. Then I washed my hair. Washing my hair is usu an event and one which I delay for as long as I can. The actual washing takes 15 min but then I have to apply product, blowdry and flat-iron it section-by-section. This takes some time. Less time that it used to with my cool hairdryer and flat iron. Luckily, my hair can last at least a week before it gets disgusting(I don't think other people notice it but I do). Anyhoo, decided to get it done and I feel pretty good about today.

Barely 5pm and I've done much more than I planned yesterday when I wasn't in the mood to do anything this weekend. Was going to go to the gym but I think all the moving and vacuuming definitely counts as exercise. Had a silly accident. I was tightening some bolts on my coffee table and as I was turning it over it hit me in the lip. My lip's a wee bit swollen but at least the skin wasn't cut. Thought of putting ice on it but all the cleaning I forgot. I'm going ouot to find something for the party tonight. Have a couple ideas but I have to see what the stores have.

1 comment:

Petra said...

I'm not really partial to cubic zirconia. I'm quite fond of turquoise/diamond/emeralds...:)
Do you look longingly whenever you drive past a mini-cooper or when one drives past you? Especially if they are blue/silver with racing stripes? If so, we have to get married.
Did put some ice on the lip today, it's a little sore to the touch and looks a little discolored. Kinda looks like I bit it by mistake. Not too pretty, but its ok.