Sunday, February 26

I'm sick

Skipped choir & church this morning. Didn't sleep well last night again. Coughing makes my chest hurt something awful. Luckily not coughing very often. Sinuses and nasal passages are all clogged. The semi-good news is that I have been blowing my nose and sneezing often...so all this 'stuff' is at least coming out of my body.

Figured I should keep these germs contained in my apt instead of spreading around to the church-goers :) No fever though and sore throat is gone. Good b/c most likely I don't have freakin strep again. Feels like a bad cold is all. Must get decent sleep tonight. I know lack of sleep isn't helping my immune system recover any faster. Might try to take a few naps today early. I should have napped yesterday but couldn't and also couldn't sleep at night either. I am shattered.
Armed with my box of tissues, I'm hanging out on my futon, sorting through all the paper/junk mail/bills...deciding what must be shreded/recycled. Actually down to one final box and have most things organized in a cool file-box I got at Staples. I feel kinda fuzzy now so maybe I'll stop for a while and try to nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. I know how much it sucks to be sick (I'm there right now).

Petra said...

Thanks Jen. Hope you feel better soon too.