Sunday, February 5

Laundry, laundry and more laundry

I had an embarassing amount of laudry. Just there staring at me. So much that I couldn't face it all. I just do enough to get by. I manage to get through most of the clothes I wear every 2 weeks or so but the sheet/blankets/towels pile up. Well I decided to tackle it this weekend with a trip(s) to the laundromat. I had serious anxiety about going there. A couple people suggested that I should just drop off my laundry and let them do it for me. There's no way I could do that. I've seen the way they handle other people's laudry, stuff falls on the floor sometimes plus the thought of other people handling my laudry freaks me out. So I bit the bullet and went in yeasterday for a couple hrs and today as well for a couple hours. I will not say exactly how many loads I washed cause it's a little embarrassing. Apparently I have way more clothes than I realized (or need?) Still have 2 loads left but they're manageable and I plan to get them done this week. Now I just have to figure out where the hell to put them all :)

No comments: