Wednesday, February 15

Sam-the not-so-new-guy

Everytime I see Sam(the not-so-new-guy), I get the strangest feeling, like I'm suddenly warm all over. I'm in complete crush mode.

Almost got to talk to him (just us) today but my friend E came up to me at the same time and she was really frustrated about this instrument she's in charge of maintaining and needed to vent about it. She's my friend and I want to be there for her-that's what friend's are for- usually. But I kinda wished she chosen another moment. As it was, he walked past and smiled and said "hi ladies." And I was going in the opposite direction anyway, so I told E to walk with me so she could tell me all about it. Did talk to him several times today. I needed a chemical, so I checked our internal inventory and it was in his lab. I was excited-a legit reason to visit(sort of). Anyhoo, luckily, the guy I needed the chemical from wasn't at his bench :) so I walked over and chatted with Sam a bit then he helped me find it. So sweet right? Usually I never look for stuff for other people, I just let them look on their own, most people do the same as I do. So it was kind of nice of him.

I think he's interested. My radar with guys is so off. With other people, I just know, I can tell within a short time what the deal is. With myself it's hard and I'd like to trust my instincts but when it comes to men, my instincts...stink!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here, amiga. Same here.

I wish you good luck!!!!

Petra said...

Thanks Jen :)