Thursday, February 9

Tagged: Four ...

I've been tagged by Jennifer

Four jobs I’ve had:

1) Doctor's receptionist
2) Cashier/supervisor at a bakery
3) Administrative Clerk
4) Book re-shelver at library(yes me too :)

Four movies I’d watch on repeat:

1) About A Boy
2) Good Will Hunting
3) Where The Heart Is
4) Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban

Four TV shows I love:

1) Alias
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) Bones
4) The Colbert Report

Four vacation spots I’d love to frequent:

1) Ireland
2) Hawaii
3) Paris
4) Trinidad(it's home - but if I could afford it I'd go back more often)

Four websites I visit daily (among many others):

1) imdb.com
2) statcounter.com
3) news.bbc.co.uk
4) several blogs

Four radio talk shows I love:

I don't listen to talk radio.

Four foods I lust for:

1) German/French/Irish/Italian chocolates
2) Any combination of chocolate mousse, ganache and/or choc cake
3) Chicken Roti and other Trini foods
4) Chocolate-chip cookies

Four changes to my house: (changes I want and don't have)

1) Someone to do laundry and light cleaning :)
2) More space for my music and books (an entire room just for this)
3) Music/art studio
4) Full freezer(I'd be able to buy/cook more food and stock up for the days when I don't feel like cooking)

Four beers I like:

1) Michelob Ultra
2) Michelob
3) Molson Canadian(light)
4) Fosters

Four artists I like: (Going with artists instead of musicians)

1) M.C. Escher
2) Seurat
3) Mary Cassatt
4) Claude Monet


Four tags:

No tags :)

No comments: