Sunday, March 26

alas...there is such a thing as too much chocolate

Got most of my laundry done yesterday. Didn't go to the gym but did go for a 30min walk early this morning before choir. It was good, a little cool but not too cold.

Went a little overboard today with the chocolate. Yeah, a lot of it has been eaten. I feel a little sick. Also have a major headache. Took tylenol a couple hrs ago but it hasn't helped. Going to bed soon.

Lately I've actually been able to sleep, have been felling sleepy at normal times, like 10:30-11pm instead of at 7 or 8. So i can go to bed and just sleep. Haven't been able to read much before bed like I usually do b/c I've been so tired that after getting in bed, I've been turning the light out right away. This is really good news. A couple weeks ago I did take tylenolPM which helped me sleep but I felt weird the next day. So I only took it once.

Off to take a few Tums and then to bed.

No comments: